Selling you home is an important decision and making sure that its ready for photography is an important step. Here is a list that can help you ensure that your home is ready when your photographer arrives:
1. Pull your vehicles out of the driveway.
2. Make sure you garage door is closed.
3. Move or hide your trash cans out of view (your garage is great place to hide them)
4. Make sure the lawn has been mowed and landscaping neat and clean. (bushes and trees trimmed, leaves have been raked, etc.)
5. Clean up any outside clutter (toys, bikes, rakes, etc.)
6. Turn ON all overhead lights and lamps (Make sure you’ve replaced all the burned out bulbs)
7. Turn OFF all ceiling fans.
8. Turn OFF all TV and computer screens.
9. We LOVE pets but please make sure they are contained during the duration of the photo shoot.
10. Make sure that clothes are put away and beds are made.
11. Ensure that closet doors have been closed.
12. Put toilet seats down.
13. Open all window blinds or curtains.
14. Ensure you clear off all surfaces (kitchen counters, bathroom counters, tables, etc.) of items that you don't want to appear in photos.
15. Before you leave the premises make sure you’re happy with the way it is presented.
**Please note that due to COVID-19 and for the safety of the photographer and clients that there should be no one in the house while photography is being performed.. You photographer will wear a mask and gloves during the session.**